We all need better posture, this program addresses all the elements of posture. It is designed to retrain your body, and mind, to re-set you into a well balanced and correct body position. Correct posture allows for a pain-free life, decreases future spine problems and gives you the freedom to move as your body was intended.
Move, Breathe, Stand Tall.
Posture Boot Camp was created by Dr Beverely Marr, posture expert, and chiropractic physician. Dr Marr, was dubbed the “posture guru” following her introduction of The SOAR Method for Perfect Posture in 2007. Posture Boot Camp is a specifically defined sequential exercise program to address the growing trend of poor posture and poor postural habits. Dr Marr is engrossed in posture, she conducts seminars, demonstrations and writes routinely about the health benefits of having and maintaining good posture.
Posture Boot Camp takes the best from The SOAR Method to the next level.
Posture Boot Camp is not an aerobic workout. It is not a yoga class. You won’t find it at any gym.
Posture Boot Camp is a dynamic exercise program, performed in the same sequence in every class. Focused on correct spinal alignment and effective muscle building to support a new frame, Posture Boot Camp will improve overall physicality and balance training. Each movement is built on the next for an injury-free workout. Using primarily Swiss balls, Therabands, and PurePosture, this energizing program is easy enough for all fitness levels but can challenge even the best athlete.*
Why Posture Boot Camp:
- Designed by a doctor and posture expert.
- Instructors are extensively trained and are healthcare professionals. They know what to do and how to get there.
- Safe and effective for everyone.
- Stretches and strengthens all major muscle groups and joints.
- Improves core strength.
- Varied intensity to challenge all fitness levels.
- Improves balance.
- Improves back and neck pain.
- Emphasizes strengthening of postural muscles.
- Individual attention.
- Back and neck safe.
- Posture analysis before and after.
- Warm, friendly, judgment-free environment.
- Small class size for individual attention.
- Sequential exercises, easy to learn.
You will get a workout. You will see results.
There are two options:
Posture Boot Camp classes are designed to be taken 3 times per week, for 4 weeks, each lasting 45 minutes. This is the optimal frequency and duration to attain the full benefit of the course. The course includes body alignment, stretching, muscle building and balance training. Covers the entire body from the top of the head to the toes.
Posture Boot Camp Workshop, a 60-minute workshop to kick start on the road to perfect posture. Body alignment, stretching, muscle building and balance training.
* Many professional and competitive athletes use Posture Boot Camp as a warm up for their specific sport.
BALANCE AGILITY STRENGTH